ABOUT ABUNDANCE TRIGGERS
Most people get that “happy” is the launch pad for personal and professional success. But, where’s the “happy button?” Author, minister and coach Kanta Bosniak has made a lifetime study of state-shifting and offers readers a whole toolbox of happy buttons she calls abundance triggers.”
“Abundance Triggers is a practical how-to for shifting negative thoughts and the emotions they produce to those good feelings which boost energy and support well-being. Bosniak begins with simple yet efficient physical awareness techniques and guides readers through a process of how to build their own more advanced and personalized triggers for relaxation, increased energy and sense of purpose.
Once the toolbox is built, she then delves deeper into disengaging those limiting beliefs and the habitual negative emotions they generate and replacing the old sad “stories” with more resourceful ones. Bosniak also shares entertaining anecdotes and personal stories. Her writing voice is warm, conversational and engaging and the book is filled with refreshingly lighthearted and whimsical doodle art as well as creative journaling exercises to help the reader anchor and habituate a feel-good new “normal.”
Purchase your copy at:
ABOUT ABUNDANCE TRIGGERS
1. I think this book should be owned by every person on earth in his or her native tongue. That’s how passionate I am about it. We don’t get an owner’s manual for how to be happy and we should. What could be more important? Maybe learning meditation in an easy doable way that fits your actual life. That’s in there too. Learn this stuff and teach it to your kids!
Mind mastery isn’t just for mountaintop yogis. It’s for everybody. And having enough and more than enough needn’t be for a select few either. It’s your Divine inheritance we’re talking about. It’s waiting for you to claim it. All you want wants you.
2. The book isn’t just about collecting paper money and fancy things. It will certainly help you accomplish and prosper, but it’s not about acquisition for its own sake or lording it over the neighbors. It’s about how to shift yourself, reliably and consistently into prosperity consciousness, instantly any and every time you want. In this state you can create, attract, earn, receive, accept, and enjoy ever so much more easily!
3. I discovered how to use “abundance triggers” at when I was five years old, because the circumstances of my childhood were so difficult that I needed to learn to shift my state in order to cope with what I faced every day. I noticed what worked and began to augment and refine my toolbox as I grew into adolescence. By adulthood, I began teaching others. It continues to be a passion and delight to me to both learn new techniques and teach them through coaching, speaking, workshops and writing. I love sharing tools that can change lives, and do.
4. When you begin reading the book, you can get a benefit right away. It starts with simple and immediate triggers and then moves into more advanced ones later. All doable, all fun.
5. Fun is where it’s at. Really. I once asked a young man coaching client if he was enjoying a recovery group he was involved in. “Is it fun?” I queried.
“Fun?” he said, seemingly puzzled. Clearly it had not occurred to him that personal growth work could be pleasurable, exciting, and entertaining. Me, I think life is for living full-tilt and then some. I believe the path to joy should be, in itself, a joyful one. If you’re willing to make happiness a new normal, “Abundance Triggers” will offer you a juicy and amusing process for making it so.
Rev. Kanta Bosniak is an artist, writer and minister with over 40 years experience an educator in spiritual growth. She is a frequent speaker at churches, universities and conferences throughout the US. Venues have included Yale, Columbia, SUNY, Virginia Tech, UNCW, Camp LeJeune Midway Center for US Marines, The Association for Research and Enlightenment, Unity Churches, and many more. Kanta is the author of 12 books and 5 audio recordings. She is listed in Who’s Who in American Women. For more information, visit http://KantaBosniak.com or call (540) 577-8854